Morgan Stanley is a global financial services leader with three core businesses - Institutional Securities, Asset Management, and Global Wealth Management. Global Wealth Management is offered by the Morgan Stanley Wealth Management (MSWM) franchise, which has one of the world’s largest network of Financial Advisors.
• Manage and oversee General Agencies (GAs), Third Party Administrators (TPAs) and insurance carrier processing
• Responsible for onsite reviews/audits of GAs/ TPAs/carriers, coordination of the Third Party Vendor Questionnaire, and identify enhancement opportunities
• Maintain the quality and reliability of products and services, including the audit of insurance products illustrated
• Assess and manage the quality and effectiveness of each TPA, GA and/or carrier processes, for Financial Advisors and clients
• Assess and manage GA, TPA and carrier internal controls and safeguards over sensitive client and FA information
• Implementation and management of business continuity plans and monitoring testing frequency and results
• Develop comprehensive metrics to assess effectiveness on an ongoing basis
• Bachelors degree required
• 5+ yrs experience in risk management, internal/public audit, and/or operations quality control
• Annuity/insurance-related experience a plus
• Strong presentation and written skills
• Strong analytical ability
• Series 7, Life and Health license
One of the world's top investment banks, Morgan Stanley serves up a smorgasbord of financial services. The company operates...