NCI: As the Quality Control Manager ( Q M S Manager ), you will be responsible for the successful execution of NCI's Quality Management System (QMS) on the Ft. Polk Logistics Support Services Program, and you will assure that subcontractors implement a QM program, which meets the requirements of this contract. You shall independently administer the Contractors QM program and report directly to the NCI Director of Quality Management. This position is contingent on contract award.
Highlights of Responsibilities:
- Full authority to coordinate the rework of non-conforming work and have full responsibility for assuring performance objectives and standards identified in this contract are met.
- Under general supervision, applies intensive and diversified knowledge of quality assurance principles and practices to a broad range of project assignments.
- Plans and executes a wide variety of technical and administrative assignments and effectively interacts with others.
- Effectively communicates with department and project personnel regarding quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Uses progressive work and education to increase knowledge and improve expertise.
- Assists in the preparation of project audit schedules, discipline activity plans for the QA function, and audit reports (internal and external), noting non-conformances and verifying effective corrective actions.
- Assists the Project Manager in developing an orientation program to ensure that the project teams Maintains the Quality Control Plan.
- Monitors Quality Metrics to ensure quality levels maintained.
- Acts as a quality auditor and may follow up on audit findings and corrective actions.
- Assesses the ability of the suppliers to meet the quality requirements of the project.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, and 2-4 years of related experience (Army Supply/QM).
- Minimum of 7 years of related quality control experience.
- Excellent leadership and decision-making skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Microsoft Office skills at an intermediate level, to include the use of word processing and email as well as the use of spreadsheets and electronic presentations.
- Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Prior military and/or contingency operations experience.
- Prior Army work experience.
At NCI, we’re more than just a paycheck…
We offer significant opportunity for growth at NCI – Adding more and more employees and company locations nationwide, we continue to seek top talent to ensure our path of innovation, growth and unmatched customer experience. We reward our employees with competitive compensation, flexible time off, retirement plan with company match and much more…
MEDICAL/DENTAL/VISION PROGRAMS - NCI offers three medical plan options to meet the personal health needs and budgets of our full-time employees and their families. All plans provide our employees and their eligible dependents with major medical and prescription drug coverage. The dental plan provides coverage options so as to ensure our full-time employees and their eligible dependents are able to follow a regularly scheduled program of dental care with their providers of choice. A vision maintenance plan offers a cost-savings option for our full-time employees and their families in need of comprehensive annual eye exams, prescription glasses, and contact lenses.
STOCK & WEALTH - NCI’s 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan is eligible to all full-time and regular part-time employees. Employees may elect to have contributions invested in any of the 15 different investment funds, five retirement-date-based funds, or three different portfolio options available under the plan. The company matching contribution is equal to 50% of employee elected pre-tax contributions up to 6% of eligible pay, subject to the IRS maximum.
LIFE INSURANCE - NCI provides company paid Basic Life/ AD&D Insurance Coverage. The basic coverage benefit is equal to one times (1X) an employee's annual base salary. Employees may also opt for a generous flat rate insurance coverage. For coverage above the company-provided limits, employees may purchase supplemental insurance coverage for themselves and their family members.
WORK/LIFE BALANCE - All employees are eligible for additional programs including Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Flexible Spending Programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for employees and their immediate family
- Health Club Reimbursement through NCI’s Wellness Program
It is your turn… Choose your career path and become part of the NCI team where you will be valued for your unique skills and capabilities and where you will be rewarded for key contributions to NCI and our customers.
Make the commitment and take the next step towards joining the NCI Team. Our application process will take approximately 5-10 minutes to complete.
If you do not meet the minimum qualifications for this position, please review our current openings now and in the future. Thank you for your interest in NCI!
It is the policy of NCI to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
The information above has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within the classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.
NCI is a leading provider of enterprise solutions and services to U.S. defense, intelligence, health care and civilian government agencies....