Quality Control Manager - New Port Richey, FL
The Quality Control Manager is responsible to manage the Quality Assurance Department, manage inspection (in-coming/in process/final product) and calibration, report Quality Metrics, control and leverage the Statistical Process Control program, develop and analyze statistical data and product specifications to determine standards and establish proposed quality and reliability expectancy for finished products and ensure adequate quality training is provided to employees.
- Implement and maintain Quality System in accordance with ISO 9001, AS9000, and other programs required by government/FAA/customers.
- Implement and maintain FAA Repair Station procedures and programs.
- Implement, leverage and maintain Statistical Process Techniques necessary for Process Control.
- Plan and coordinate Quality Control Program designed to ensure continuous production consistent with established standards.
- Lead Quality Engineering and Quality Control activities.
- Develop and implement Quality training program for employees.
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive array of benefits, and the opportunity to work with a dynamic team of professionals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or Industrial Engineering
- Minimum of seven years Quality Assurance experience in the Aerospace/Defense industry with management and/or supervisory experience.
- Demonstrated experience with comprehensive inspection and calibration program development and implementation leveraging Statistical Process Control.
- Proven experience with Quality Standards AS9100, ISO 9001 and Quality Metrics.
- Experience with cross functional working in a manufacturing facility.
- Lean manufacturing including Lean tools preferred.
- Repair and overhaul experience preferred.
To apply for this position please visit our site at www.pall.com and go to the careers section.
The tracking code for this is HL-121121105919
Equal Opportunity Employer.
There is no greater calling or opportunity for a fluid management company than today’s challenge – helping customers protect people, the environment and our natural resources. Together we are implementing technologies that purify and conserve water, consume less energy, make alternative energy sources possible and practical, advance medicine and minimize emissions and waste. Our collective efforts are enabling a greener more sustainable future.
Pall is a Fortune 1000 materials science and engineering company with the broadest filtration, separation and purification capabilities in the world. Our process and product enabling technologies help our customers make good products better, safer and even possible. We provide innovative products to customers in health care, biotechnology, pharmaceutical, semiconductor, municipal drinking water, aerospace and industrial manufacturing markets.
Headquartered in Long Island, NY, Pall has operations in every major country.
ENGINEERING.com - 20 months ago
Pall Corporation and its subsidiaries is a filtration, separation and purification company. The Company is a supplier of filtration,...