This position contributes to the success of the Pepsi Beverages Company by ensuring the overall quality of ingredients and finished products in accordance with PBC Standards so as to uphold trademark integrity. This individual must set quality assurance standards and align the organization to achieve these standards. The Quality Manager is responsible for managing 3 shifts; non-union employees and developing a team of supervisors.
Major Tasks, Key Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
Basic Job Qualifications:
- Provides technical and process knowledge for water treatment/waste water, product batching, product testing, package testing and supplier capability
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of production equipment (processing and packaging equipment) and its' related impact on overall quality
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of process improvements and technical developments Builds people capability through effective employee relations, hiring, training, and communication for both management and front-line hourly personnel
- Ensures compliance with all Health & Safety regulations
Preferred Job Qualifications: :
- Bachelors Degree
- A minimum of 5 years of previous Quality Control work experience
- A minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience
Equal Opportunity Employment M/F/D/V
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or Science
- Previous experience within the Quality Control department of a high speed manufacturing environment, preferably consumer packaged goods
PepsiCo - 2 years ago
PepsiCo, Inc. (PepsiCo) is a global snack and beverage company. The Company manufactures, markets and sells a range of salty, convenient,...