Health & Safety / Homeland Security
Interest Sub Category:
Quality Assurance/ Quality Control
Job Title :
Quality Control Manager
Type of Position:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or quality assurance
- Entrants to this position should possess 12+ years of experience with engineering, construction and quality oversight.
- Quality management experience on engineering and/or construction of building facilities.
- Solid working knowledge of industry standards in quality assurance and quality control.
- Must have strong professional and independent judgment
- Security clearance a plus or ability to obtain clearance while working
- Experience on Government contracts
- Experience with the US Army Corps of Engineers Quality Management process. Certification a plus.
URS Corporation is looking for a Quality Control Manager to join their team in Columbia, Maryland. This individual will have direct responsibility and oversight for the quality assurance and quality control functions of the program. This position will report functionally to the Director of Quality Assurance and will regularly interface with the program’s Operations Manager.
o Manage all aspects of quality assurance including maintaining and continually improving our Program Procedures
- Responsibilities include:
o Manage all aspects of the quality control process including audits and reviews
o Lead the program’s Quality Committee
o Provide leadership to develop new systems, procedures and implementation on related quality activities
o Ensure that the company and customer’s quality requirements are met
o Ensure adherence to company policies and procedures
o Recommend corrective actions to quality issues
o Provide leadership in quality assurance and quality control to ensure our building facilities are designed, procured and installed in accordance with the project’s quality requirements.
URS Corporation - 23 months ago
URS Corporation provides a range of engineering, construction, maintenance, and technical services for customers around the world. Through...