Job Description:Job Specification:|
Immediate need for a Quality Control Manager at a
fast-paced, dynamic, future Fortune 500 company. Our
goal is to provide high-quality luxury products to our
clients. In order to achieve these standards, we need a
Quality Control Manager who can work alongside others as
they test and inspect products to ensure that they are
safe, meet domestic customer and international
requirements, and perform as designed. After products
have been fully tested and the test results are
documented, the QC Manager will be responsible for
evaluating the data, preparing summary reports to show
how the product might differ from existing standards for
quality, performance, reliability, and suggesting
changes in how products are made to achieve the best
quality possible. Excellent attention to detail is
required and candidate must be able to clear a
This is an exciting, fast-paced position, with a chance
to make an impact on the direction of the company by
improving processes and quality, reducing costs, and
Prerequisites, Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years experience as a lab or QC technician strongly
and cGMP regulations.
- 2+ years managerial experience preferred.
- Bachelors or Associates Degree preferred.
- Knowledge of chemistry, routine laboratory procedures
- Ability to critically examine and develop technical
- Drafts & maintains SOPs and any related documents.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Audited contract manufacturing facilities to assess
- Assisted in trouble-shooting product returns and
Outlook, Word, Excel, Access.
- Intermediate-Advanced Microsoft Office skills:
based on data.
- Detail-oriented and able to make quality decisions
- The ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to identify, assess, and report any technical
conclusions based on facts.
- Ability to quickly collect and analyze data and draw
and levels of intensity.
- Able to work in an environment of changing priorities
as well as working with others as a member of a team.
- Ability to work independently with limited direction
as the ability and desire to learn new skill.
- Good organizational and time management skills as well
- A commitment to continually learning and developing
- Knowledge of cosmetic or pharmaceutical industry is a
- Manage others in the QC Department or working with the
- Create Quality Control policies& procedures and data
inspection/testing instructions related to Quality
- Develop manuals, plans, procedures and
Assurance of our products.
representative for existing products and on new product
- Serves as Quality Assurance and Quality Control
design and development teams.
efficient operations, and act as a change agent.
- Review customer complaints and conduct trend analysis.
- Act as a proponent of new technology and more
of time to complete work within existing deadlines.
- Assess workload and priorities along with adjustment
- Ensure that test equipment is calibrated and regularly
as requested or required in working with Product
- Assist with sourcing of sample products or components
- Perform related duties as required.
Key Words: Manager, leader, analyze, test, quality,
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Profit Sharing Bonus Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Subsidized Gym Membership
consumer packaged goods, beauty, cosmetics, quality
control, quality assurance, technician, standards,
inspection, QC, QA, analysis, product, measurement,
testing, technical, examiner, laboratory, chemistry,
biology, scientist, biotechnology, biotech, biomedical,
chemist, procedure, manager, specialist, industrial,
engineer, manufacturer, manufacturing, safety, package,
packaging, GMP, GLP, , Research, Development
Skills : Quality Assurance - > QA DeployManager
Xtreme Lashes - 2 years ago
Xtreme Lashes® Eyelash Extensions is a revolutionary product that will provide you with longer, thicker, luscious and natural looking...