Professional , Full Time , - , Transport / Logistics , Quality management , Quality management
arvato digital services llc , Business unit: arvato Hightech EMEA , Duncan , South Carolina ID: 230983
arvato digital services llc is seeking an experienced Quality Control Manager for its Duncan, SC operation.
Directs and coordinates the activities, the personnel and the functions of the quality department.
Directs and coordinates departmental activities and functions in commercial, industrial, or service establishment, utilizing knowledge of department functions, company policies, standards and practices. Reviews and analyzes reports, and directives, and confers with supervisory personnel to obtain data required for planning department activities, such as new departmental commitments, status of work in progress, and problems encountered.
Provides expertise and support to operations in developing effective processes and process controls that meets customer expectations. Develops customer specific Quality Plans, assess risk in the processes and takes actions in reducing the risks of failures in the processes.
Plant Safety Responsibility
- Support the facility safety plans and objectives
- General knowledge of the arvato quality system and implementation in the Facility
- Management review of the system
- Strong leadership and motivational skills
- Self directed and goal/team orientated
- Can lead cultural change in quality thinking at levels above and below this position
- Quality orientation and high attention to detail
- Problem analysis and problem resolution skills
- Preparing and publishing daily, weekly, monthly and yearly Quality reports
- Preparing RFQ and RFP
- Corrective-Preventive Action Procedure
- Client complaint procedure
- Performing internal quality audits
- Document preparation and approval
- Hold and disposition
- Injury prevention
- B.S. Engineering or other Technical Discipline preferred
- ASQ Certification as CQE or CQA or CQM preferred
- ISO Document control experience and exposure to ISO 9001:2008 standard is preferred.
- Exposure to Six Sigma and/or Lean Manufacturing preferred.
- Possess strong leadership and motivational skills
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team Builder
- Five to ten years experience in similar position
- Can led cultural change in quality thinking at levels above and below this position
- Able to relate well with clients and suppliers to achieve quality excellence
- Five to 10 years experience in similar position
- Supervisory/Management Experience
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office and exposure to SAP
- Ability to Travel ( less than 10% of the time)
- Must be able to lift/push/pull up to 50 lbs.
- Able to stand/walk for long periods of time
- Able to be stress resilient
About our company:
- Divided between Office and Manufacturing Environment
arvato digital services llc offers integrated service packages in the Video, Audio, Games and IT/Technology sectors. The service chain covers post-production, replication, fulfillment, distribution/supply chain management, financial services and electronic content distribution. Innovative end-to-end IT systems support the entire process chain.
arvato digital services llc's stability, expertise and capacity to handle enormous volume set us apart. Our solutions reach deeply into the customer realms of our clients, both end-user and reseller, adding value and positively impacting their market positions.
arvato digital services llc is a division of Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA, one of the foremost media companies in the world.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We offer excellent benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, paid vacation and holidays, excellent 401K and much more!
Submit application to:
Please apply through the online application process.
For more information, please visit our Web Site:
Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA
- 2 years ago - save job
Trends alter consumer behavior, thus also changing the relationship between companies and their customers. As a result, we are constantly...