We have a potential opportunity for an experienced Quality Control (QC) Specialist .
The QC Specialist will serve as a manager for the application development team, which includes testing and identifying bugs to be fixed in newly developed applications. This position is seated in Monterey CA.
- Acts as lead technical advisor to assigned team
- Provide a more thorough and objective testing resulting in fewer defects being released into production, while simultaneously reducing non-development load for the developers
- Assists in carrying out programs and plans necessary to ensure that products and services meet internal and external quality requirements
- Prepares and maintains all quality records required
- 2 years of experience in testing applications and describing issues found in testing
- Able to identify and understand vulnerabilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work on several simultaneous tasks, reacting constructively to new and changing business and technology requirements and deliverables
- High level of self-motivation, productiveness and personal organization
- Requires acute decision making skills
- Active DoD government issued Secret security clearance or the ability to obtain a government issued clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university or the equivalent experience in quality assurance testing
Trofholz is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and complies with all federal and state laws, regulations, and executive orders regarding affirmative action requirements and programs.
Trofholz Technologies - 11 months ago