This position is primarily responsible the Quality Control Product Auditing process at the DC. Work closely with key partners in Quality Assurance and Sourcing to implement quality product audits without compromising the brand’s design, cost or on-time deliveries.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Executes DC Audit inspections.
- Monitors inbound shipments using available data for quality audits inspection.
- Works with QC Manager and Receiving Department to preplan the segregating and pulling of merchandise for QC Audits.
- Communicates with Quality Assurance Manager to determine audit priority by product.
- Maintains inspection spreadsheet for weekly tracking of audits
- Review completed inspection reports for accuracy and guide towards corrective action measures or implements holds for inspections.
- Facilitates the development of accessories, footwear and apparel inspection criteria check list.
- Maintains a 24 hour response turn time to QC for failed or pending inspections.
- Ensures quick resolution of product related issues via Quality Assurance and supervisor.
- Executes and monitors all vendor chargebacks and / or discount details in relation to quality compliance at DC level.
- 2+ years’ experience in Quality Control Management within the retail industry
- Working knowledge of technical requirements related to testing of materials, trims, and product assembly
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Working knowledge of the QA Inspection AQL methods, defect rates, assembly processes, and WMS preferred
Charming Charlie - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
It’s time for a FABULOUS career! charming charlie, the award-winning fashion accessories retailer, is the one-of-a-kind...