This position is responsible for managing and implementing the maintenance and continuous improvement of the company quality systems. The primary responsibility for this position is the creation and maintenance of the quality and compliance programs for the products distributed by Focus Products Group International, LLC.
- Assists managers and supervisors in the creation, implementation, review and training of quality systems documentation and the related processes.
- Assists with the creation and editing of new and existing quality documents; maintains process for regular review of these documents.
- Documents findings of investigations, audits, and quality assessments and proposes solutions.
- Determine and initiates the tests required to ensure proper compliance of product.
- Manages in the internal audits and external inspections and works with management to coordinate audit responses.
- Maintain and control Quality Business System records, applicable regulatory documents, and documents of external origin.
- Process and monitor corrective actions, Internal Audits (customer and internal) for resolution and effectiveness.
- Train internal auditors.
- Maintain documentation of preventive action activities.
- Assist in preparation for management reviews, internal audits, and 3rd party audits.
- Participates in weekly NPD meetings for all divisions
- Adheres to quality and safety systems or maintenance of quality and safety standards.
American Society For Quality - 8 months ago