Applicant note: After you upload your initial information & resume by clicking 'Submit', the application form will appear. Complete the application plus the e-signature process. If the finished application doesn't progress, scroll up the page to locate & complete highlighted fields. You will see a 'Thanks for applying' message after your information successfully sends. If you encounter issues, please contact Customer Support at 1-800-943-2589.
Quality Control Specialist
Quality Control Specialist
Internal Risk Management
« Back to Job Listings
Together, we're better... with people like YOU on our team!
Public Service Credit Union has an opportunity available for a goal-driven, team oriented Quality Control Specialist to join our Internal Risk Management Department in Denver. This full-time position reports to the Director of Internal Risk Management.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for performing quality control reviews on a sample of all products (i.e., HELOCs, second mortgages, direct and indirect loans, credit cards, etc) and on a sample of employee incentives
• Responsible for reviewing/analyzing system generated reports
• Knowledge of companywide procedures
• Makes recommendations for corrective actions
• Assist Director of Internal Risk Management as assigned
• Other duties as assigned
This job description is not a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities comprising this position.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Minimum 6 months experience in a financial institution with an emphasis on lending.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Willingness to learn quality control techniques and procedures.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to work within a team environment and maintains professional composure in a dynamic work environment that often requires management and completion of multiple tasks.
• Ability to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, and rapid change.
• Ability to apply logical/critical thought processes when developing business solutions.
• Ability to demonstrate positive business presence and sound judgment with management and external personnel.
• Ability to maintain objectivity in all aspects of position.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
Public Service Credit Union is a stable financial institution with 27 branches located throughout the Denver Metro, Colorado Springs and Northern Colorado areas. We offer a competitive salary with an outstanding benefits package, which includes medical, dental, life insurance, health and dependent care spending accounts, a generous 401(k) plan with employer/employee contributions, and more.
Public Service Credit Union - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard