At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
Reviews documentation and data before input for accuracy and completeness. Researches and resolves operations and data input errors. Identifies and documents quality issues and performance deficiencies and communicates them to management. Measures the proper application of and compliance with internal and external regulatory standards, guidelines and procedures. Identifies and provides information that assists in providing performance feedback and training to employees. Recommends changes in procedures and workflow to improve work quality and productivity. Serves as a resource regarding applications and systems questions.
Primary responsibilities include reviewing, analyzing, and completing requests for cash adjustments and reconciliations. Contact customer and client when necessary to inform of misapplication. Other responsibilities include providing a broad variety of administrative support services for Collections including, but not limited to, pulling credit reports, processing default letters, processing termination requests, and completing skip trace/field visit requests.
Your Career is Here.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two to three years of administrative and/or customer service experience
- Good knowledge and understanding of the products, services and computer applications and systems applicable to the assigned area
- Basic knowledge of the productivity and accuracy standards of the assigned area
- Effective verbal and written communications skills
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
Compliance / Quality Control
1st - Daytime
Additional Scheduling Information
Average Hours Per Week
U.S. Bank - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard -
U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) is a diversified financial services holding company and parent company of U.S. Bank, the nation's fifth largest...