Responsible for completing quality control checks on assigned programs and assisting in the implementation, maintenance and documentation of quality control practices, procedures and programs.
- Perform quality control checks on assigned programs, identify corrective and preventive actions, and perform follow-up activities.
- Review associates’ documentation for accuracy.
- Print and review daily reports for assigned programs.
- Assist operational staff in developing and implementing operational quality control processes utilizing appropriate tools (checklists, double-data entry, etc).
- Monitor the effectiveness of the implemented quality control procedures and report summarized results of all quality control processes to the Director, Program Management & Quality Control and Senior Manager, Quality Assurance.
- Promote quality awareness.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director, Program Management & Quality Control and as determined by UBC SOPs.
- High School Graduate; college degree preferred
- Knowledge of Post Marketing Drug Surveillance programs
- Quality Control related experience in call centers, health care or pharmaceutical care
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other Office tools as
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
- Strong attention to detail
- Good written/verbal skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good time management skills
United BioSource Corporation - 22 months ago