What we offer
Responsible for the coordination and oversees all activities related to Quality Control of adhesives and primers in the facility. This position is a rotating position and will require the individual to work shift work.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer
- Oversees and monitors quality control processes to ensure that all processes are completed safely and in an accurate and timely manner.
- Supervises quality control personnel.
- Problem analysis and planning for improving core processes in critical measures (reliability, quality, cost).
- Develop and/or maintain support systems for quality control process.
- Point of accountability to lead day-to-day timely execution of business results that are focused on key performance measures (reliability, safety, quality, productivity).
- Complete compliance and improvement of all aspects of Health, Safety, and the Environment (HSE) which includes, complete monthly safety inspections and follow up on any necessary action items.
- Administers current company policies concerning quality standards, personnel issues, housekeeping standards, and safety.
- Successfully executes the daily schedule utilizing the necessary resources.
- Verifies procedures and instructions for accuracy and effectiveness.
- Conducts training for new & promoted employees within the department.
- Evaluates employee's performance including employee counseling under the guidance of the Quality Control Manager and Human Resources Manager.
- Assists Management in implementing initiatives.
- Maintains the housekeeping of the working area.
- Complete all other duties as assigned.
Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran
Who we are looking for
Education: BS in Mechanical, Industrial, Chemical, or Electrical Engineering with 1-3 years technical experience is highly desirable.
- Process/project engineering experience in a manufacturing environment is desirable.
- Ability to multi-task, organize/prioritize and handle competing deadlines.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Proven accomplishments as a leader of change.
- Excellent people skills, negotiating skills, analytical skills, and leadership skills
- Speaking, reading & understanding fluent English.
- Working knowledge of personal and mainframe computers.
- Must sit and stand alternately as much as 12 hours per day.
Henkel - 10 months ago
Henkel Corporation sticks with glue and a slew of other consumer products. The North American unit of German giant Henkel KGaA,...