Job Title: QA Team Lead
Job Summary: Supervise a team of auditors whose responsibility it is to review multiple sources of reviews and loan production to insure production underwriting quality. Provide leadership to the team through direction, assistance, and resource management to attain timely results based assessments of production quality to drive consistent feedback for operations.
Essential duties and responsibilities as defined below:
- Manage team of auditors and/or QC review staff to analyze new loan production files, third party audit review results, and other audit functions to meet scheduled goals for QA.
- Handle concern-files and escalations which arise from unit responsibilities.
- Support staff and ensure consistent and quality performance.
- Provide assessment/feedback to staff through continuing education and development.
- Create and deliver tracking and reporting to communicate results and trends in a professional and timely manner.
- Manage daily performance through positive motivation and setting clear expectations for individual and team production goals and service levels.
- Insure staff is trained and current on job responsibilities to meet a high level of capability and quality.
- Have a great attitude to drive a positive environment.
- Motivate staff to perform at exceptional levels of performance and quality through the use of both corrective and positive feedback.
- Assist the VP of Credit Administration with special projects and other responsibilities in an effort to support the growth and development of the Credit Admin department.
Experience- 5+ years underwriting including Agency and Government loans.
3 years of supervising auditors in a QC role
General- People Management Skills, Credit and Mortgage Loan Expertise related to FHA, VA, Conventional, USDA and other loan types, Motivational Skills, Effective Communication Skills and Review Skills.
Michigan Mutual, Inc. - 20 months ago