Requisition ID: |
Quality Control Technician
Quality Assurance Safety
Business Sub Function:
Perform routine inspection and analysis on components, in process samples, finished products and stability studies according to approved procedures.
- Conduct routine and non-routine analysis on incoming inspection of raw materials, in-process, and finished formulations according to established procedures.
- Support Quality functions dealing with system performance such as: NCMR’s, Preventive and Corrective Actions, data presentation including trends and statistical analysis.
- Maintains data integrity and ensure compliance with company written procedures and specification.
- Prepares Quality Standard Operating Procedures and maintains quality records in a pristine manner.
Assist in qualification of lab equipment and performs routine maintenance and daily calibration on analytical laboratory equipment.
- Participate in training activities
- Assist the Sr. Analyst in the development or validation of new or existing analytical methods.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities and process re-engineering projects in support of continual improvement initiatives.
Qualifications and Work Experience:
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in a science discipline
- 2-5 years related experience in a pharmaceutical or medical device regulated environment in addition to an associate’s degree or 1-3 years’ experience with a bachelor’s degree.
- Demonstrated understanding of analytical equipment and principles (ICP, XRD, FTIR, UV/VIS, Fibrometer, TOC, Titrators, Tensile Tester, and Optical Comparator).
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with various work groups to assure conformance to regulatory requirements, internal processes, and policies.
- Demonstrated computer skills (Word, Excel).
- Demonstrated organizational and written/verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to be self-motivating
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work with others in various coordinate disciplines and on multi-national teams.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks in a deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to apply mathematical operations to such tasks as frequency distribution, determination of test reliability and validity, analysis of variance, correlation techniques, sampling theory and factor analysis.
Percent Travel Required:
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare...