Quality Control Technician
Quality Control Technician will utilize procedures and techniques in performing a broad range of duties related to the routine activities of analytical operations. The QC Technician conducts assessments, in support of Production, to monitor product quality. QC Technicians are responsible for following procedures to ensure proper results of test samples and finished products and comprehensibly document all test results.
- Effectively and safely operate laboratory equipment
- Adhere to guidelines on documentation and keep detailed and precise -ecords
- Work effectively and cooperatively with production staff
- Effectively utilize computer hardware and software (Microsoft Office, LIMS, Business Management Systems)
- Learn specialized instrumentation software applications
- Follow safety procedures and maintain a safe work environment
- Analyze various raw/ in-process materials and finished goods using multiple analytical techniques
- High school degree or GED
- Some college course work in Chemistry or related training with 1+ years of lab experience
- Knowledge of basic principles of chemistry
- Knowledge of basic techniques used in analytical laboratories
- Knowledge of scientific laboratory equipment and apparatus (GC and FTIR)
- Knowledge of scientific methods of measurements
- Knowledge of health and safety practices and precautions applicable to a chemistry laboratory
- Flexible hours and shift work a strong possibility.
Air Liquide – present in 80 countries with more than 50,000 employees – is the world leader in gases technology and health....