Astek has an immediate opening for a Quality Control Technician that has experience working on a line manufacturing high-speed electronic assemblies. This individual will be responsible for supporting a production line and determining quality metrics. In addition, this individual will work with vendors to deliver zero defect parts.
Candidates must have at least a two year technical degree and 5+ years direct experience in the manufacture of electronic assemblies.
Ideal candidates will have:
Candidates should have a minimum of a two year degree in a technical field and five years experience.
- Line experience as a Quality Control Technician
- Experience with incoming quality inspection of components, materials, chemicals and epoxies
- Ability to read drawings and prints provided by Process, Design and Product Engineers
- Use quality metrics to measure quality level and determine if it meets the Acceptable Quality Level (AQL)
- Familiar with selecting sample plans for quality measurements
- Ability to perform Design of Experiments (DOE)
- Ability to make recommendations for Continuous Process Improvement (CPI)
- Experienced with Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Root Cause Analysis skills
- Ability to use micrometers and other gauge equipments to verify compliance to fab drawings
- Experience with Surface Mount Technologies (SMT) and probe assembly
- ROHS experience a plus
- Experience with wire bond and die attach processes a plus
- Familiar with Thick and Thin film processing techniques a plus
- Familiar with standard semiconductor processing techniques a plus
- Experience with multi-chip module assemblies a plus
Interested applicants should email an ASCII text or PDF resume to us at (
) along with a short cover letter describing your background and desired salary level as well as any points of emphasis that you feel would make you an ideal candidate for Astek.
Candidate must have US citizenship or current authorization to work in the US. Astek cannot provide support for Visa applications and is not offering any moving or travel expenses. Candidate must be willing to re-locate to the Colorado Springs, Co area.
Astek Corporation - 19 months ago