Imagine... working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
At Campbell, we cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
* Keeps work areas clean and organized in compliance to StockPot and CSC standards and local, state, and federal regulations.
* Assists QA management in conformance checks of ingredients, packaging, and finished product to established specifications.
* Performs verification and auditing of quality and food safety checks and processes established in StockPot HACCP and prerequisite programs.
* Performs Laboratory testing including, pH, Water, Activity, Seal Strength, Color, Sodium and other quality and food safety Attributes.
* Perform verification system checks to ensure sanitation systems are on track including Daily pre-operational sanitation checks (inspections, APC, ATP, and Environmental monitoring.)
* Assists QA management in data collection (Statistical Process Control) for the purposes of improving products and systems as necessary as it relates to food safety and quality.
* Assists QA management in auditing of Food Safety and Quality systems for compliance to applicable standards and regulations.
* Works in a safe manner and follows all Stockpot and CSC standards and Federal, State, and local regulations for occupational safety.
* Associates degree in science related field and/or,
* 3 years in a Quality Control/Assurance position in the food industry
* Or an equivalent combination of education and experience
* Available to work overtime and weekends
Personal Qualities/Characteristics/Mental Activities
* Ability to read and write English
* Ability to understand and verbally express ideas and instructions effectively
* Ability to work effectively and efficiently with others
* Ability to prioritize, follow instructions and follow-through to achieve results
* High level of personal initiative, self-driven, action and results oriented
* Thrives in a challenging, entrepreneurial atmosphere; open to change and creating change
* Strong communication skills, both oral and written
* Excellent interpersonal skills, team player, generates enthusiasm, builds effective working relationships at all levels
Physical Activities Required - The physical activities described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Extensive standing and walking on concrete surfaces
* Climb and balance
* Lift up to 50 lbs.
* Manufacturing environment working in Coolers and Freezer occasionally with most work in normal temperature area.
* Work with refrigerated, frozen and hot products.
* Wet environment (full wash down production area)
CAMPBELL SOUP COMPANY
Campbell Valuing People, People Valuing Campbell
Campbell Soup Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Campbell Soup Company - 17 months ago
Campbell Soup Company is a growing global food company with annual sales of more than $8 billion and powerful brands in three core...