Our Client in Santa Ana, CA is looking for a Quality Control Inspector. This is a long term consulting position. If interested, please apply to this ad. Position Description (brief summary of job purpose): Assures that all received components and raw materials conform to inspection process documentation and Quality regulatory requirements. |
Position Responsibilities/Authority (in bullet form, describe the key accountabilities or deliverables of the position):
Under general supervision:
• Utilizes a variety of instruments to complete visual, dimensional, and functional inspections of components or raw materials.
Follows procedures, drawing specifications, change orders (CO), and inspection forms to ensure product and raw material compliance.
- Print Reading
- Comparator Usage
- Geometrical Tolerancing and Dimensioning
- Plug Gauges
- Practical Inspection Engaging
• Performs thorough first article inspection on incoming product.
• Documents results of all inspections in accordance with current procedures.
• Performs additional tasks requested by supervisor and manager.
• Builds constructive and effective relationships throughout the organization and acts as a team player.
Basic Qualifications (basic skills and experiences necessary to perform the job: must be relevant, objective, and non-comparative):
• Basic Metrology background / understanding.
• Basic understanding of a Device History Record quality system and its requirements
• Able to read blueprints and procedures in order to inspect the products.
• Basic computer skills
. • Language skills: ability to communicate well, both written and verbal, in English.
• Mathematical skills: basic understanding of mathematics (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and fractions) and metric system.
Desired/Preferred Qualifications (skills and experiences beyond Basic Qualifications that help identify the best possible applicant):
• CQT certified or equivalent
• Experience in medical device manufacturing
• Pay attention to details
• Able to work overtime, if needed
• Good communication skills
Physical Job Requirements (physical requirements necessary to perform the job):
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, color and peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus (Close vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus, wearing ANSI approved safety glasses with side shields)
- Some exposure to chemicals
- Ability to lift 20 pounds on an infrequent basis
- Walking/bending/sitting required
Creative Solutions Services, LLC - 2 years ago
There's no mystery behind how Black Box does business. The company distributes and supports voice and data networking infrastructure....