Monitor overall quality of machines, and component repairs performed by the Service Department. Maintain
records of results and prepare reports. Promote and develop quality attitudes throughout the operating departments.
- College degree preferred.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Previous quality control experience with Caterpillar products.
- Knowledge of Empire operations, procedures, and policies.
- Experience using Empire computer systems.
- Must have organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Must have technical knowledge and experience with Caterpillar equipment.
This position is designated as a "Safety-Sensitive Position". A Safety-Sensitive Position includes tasks or duties that the employer in good faith believes could affect the safety or health of the employee performing the task or others, which includes any of the following: operating a motor vehicle, other vehicle, equipment, machinery or manufacturing process, the malfunction or disruption of which could result in injury or property damage; performing duties in the residential or commercial premises of a customer, supplier or vendor; working in any occupation subject to federal safety regulations.
Empire Cat - 18 months ago