Ensures the customer receives a quality product.
The Quality Control Technician performs tests on in-coming raw material and in-process product to determine if it is within specifications.
- Test incoming raw materials against specification
- Test finished product by standard test methods against specification
- Provide batch correction information for product falling outside specification
- Maintain statistical charts on tested products
- Paticipate in Total Quality Management activities
- An Associate's Degree in Chemistry or related field
- Practical laboratory experience in an industrial, research or medical device environment
- Quality Control Inspection and documentation experience
- Total Quality Management or statistical control techniques experience
GC America Inc - 23 months ago