Position: QC Technician
Reporting to: Shift Manager & QC Manager
Summary: This position will support QC Issues.
Production: Lamination and Quality
Support quality control:
- Verify that standards and drawdowns are correct
- Compare standards to production for quality assurance.
- Identifies quality problems and coordinates changes in lamination.
- Communicate problems to management on any issues.
Inventory and Equipment Control:
- Viewing product samples and recording results
- Testing product samples and recording results
- Checking the next order to determine that all the necessary jackets and folders are correct.
- Ensure that Embossing Rollers are properly maintained
- Monitor supply inventory to ensure that we are properly stocked with
- back up rubber rollers,
- raw materials - adhesive and backing
- working materials - tape
- Troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Organizational skills
- Computer skills (Outlook, Excel)
- Excellent color acuity
- Strong interpersonal skills and can-do attitude
- Excellent attention to detail/accuracy and organizational skills
- Supervisory skills /conflict resolution problems
- Minimum of 2 years Quality Control, Lamination & emboss experience
- Minimum of 2 years color experience
- General experience in a manufacturing environment is necessary
- Pass Color Matcher and Hue test with an acceptable score
- Schedule flexibility required
J.Josephson, Inc. - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard