Matzel Manufacturing is a privately held Job Shop specializing in CNC machining of castings and forgings. We offer a very competitive package of employee benefits including health insurance and 401K matching.
The desired candidate will have 3-5 years of experience as a quality technician in a machining facility. Must be effective at working alone and in a team setting with an understanding of gage calibration, experience with a solid quality system such as ISO 9001, strong analytical and organizational skills. Must have experience managing corrective action systems with strong written and oral communication skills and the ability to utilize spreadsheets and computer programs for various tracking and documents.
Key duties will include:
- 1st piece inspections on manufactured parts.
- Program and operate CMM using PC Dmis with CAD
- Incoming and roving inspections
- Product and process audits
- Create and maintain QA control documentation
- Processes internal and external corrective action utilizing root cause analysis.
- Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) and First Article Inspection Reporting (FAIR)
- Calibration and management of gages
- Adopt and incorporate quality methods into their work
- Ability to work independently
- Positive and Strong work ethic
Benifit package participation available
- Location: Milwaukee, WI
- Compensation: $18.00 and up based on experience
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Indeed - 12 months ago