Primary function is inspection of incoming parts to include fabricated and machined parts. This position requires the ability to work in a strong team environment for exchange of information, problem solving for root cause analysis, and continuous improvement of department processes.
1) Inspect incoming products.
2) Use inspection tools and gages such as calipers, micrometers, etc.
3) Execute basic calibrations of production or lab equipment.
4) Prepare reports on the quality of the products
5) Interact with the various groups to solve quality issues
6) Aid in quarantining discrepant material from production locations.
1) Basic understanding of SPC (Statistical Process Control)
2) Ability to interpret engineering drawings. Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing preferred.
3) Basic knowledge of Excel preferred
4) Good organizational, communication, and problem solving skills.
5) Requires math proficiency along with basic computer knowledge
6) Must have general manufacturing process experience
7) H.S. diploma or equivalent required, two-year technical degree desired.