Test and inspect raw materials and products at various stages of production to ensure that required specifications are met.
Testing and inspection of raw materials and products being manufactured.
Perform quality audit testing
Benchmarking of all batches produced
Record keeping and maintenance of all quality control/quality assurance files
Problem solving and assisting manufacturing with raw material, formulas, and packaging issues.
Obtaining and preparing retain samples for shipment.
Completion of Certificates of Analysis or other required documentation.
- Three to five years lab experience in a chemical environment is preferred.
- Knowledge of paint and chemicals preferred
- Computer skills. Experience with both Word and Excel preferred.
- Must have ability to work in a team environment and interact well with others.
- Must have good attention to detail
- Must have solid math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division)
- Must have ability to follow written and verbal instructions on formulas
- A self-motivated individual capable of working as a team member and independently as needed.
- Good housekeeping skills are essential to maintain a safe work environment.
- Must be quality conscious with strong benchmarking and record keeping skills.
- Ability to bend, climb, lift up to 25 lbs regularly, 50 lb occasionally.
- Ability to work with solvents and chemicals and wear a respirator.
True Value Company is one of the world's largest retailer-owned hardware cooperatives. With about 4,500 independent retailers and an...