Key Responsibility Areas
1. Testing: Follow set procedures to perform physical testing on various construction aggregates. Be exact in their work.
2. Record Keeping: Maintain accurate and timely records on all technical data.
3. Problem Solving: Investigate and analyze quality problems, recommend solutions, and ensure corrections are made.
High School Diploma or its equivalent with good math skills is required.
State certification for testing within one year of employment.
Successfully complete a 3-month operational probation period. Aggregate Testing experience in a technical related position focusing on quality. TX DOT Level IA and Level II Certification or obtained within 6 months.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Ability to use standard computer applications including word processing and spreadsheet programs.
- Ability to do computer data entry and perform statistical analysis on data sets a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively.
- Must represent VMC in a professional manner to all customers, vendors, and internal personnel.
- Must be physically able to work outdoors in all climate conditions, walk up and down stairs, and lift samples of up to 60 lbs
Sep 12, 2013, 11:02:46 AM