Immediate need for a quality control (QC) technician at
a fast-paced, dynamic, future Fortune 500 company. Our
goal is to provide high-quality luxury products to our
clients. In order to achieve the standards we have come
to expect, QC technicians are responsible to test and
inspect products throughout the manufacturing process to
ensure that they are safe, meet customer and
international requirements, and perform as designed. QC
Technicians are responsible for establishing and then
updating quality standards as necessary; they will
perform various kinds of tests on materials, parts, and
products, such as measuring performance and durability.
Excellent attention to detail is required and candidate
must be able to clear a background check.
Prerequisites, Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years experience as a lab or QC technician
- Ability to critically examine and follow technical
based on data.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and able to make quality decisions
- The ability to multi-task in a fast-paced
conclusions based on facts.
- Ability to identify and define technical problems.
- Ability to collect and analyze data and draw
priorities and levels of intensity.
- Able to work in an environment of changing
as well as working with others as a member of a
- Ability to work independently with limited direction
well as the ability and desire to learn new skill.
- Good organizational and time management skills as
Outlook, Word, Excel, Access.
- A commitment to learning and development.
- Intermediate-Advanced Microsoft Office skills:
- Bachelors or Associates Degree preferred.
- Knowledge of routine laboratory procedures.
- Quality Control and Procedure documentation.
- Review customer complaints and conduct trend
of time to complete work within existing deadlines.
- Assess workload and priorities along with adjustment
- Ensure that test equipment is calibrated and
QCed and released on timely manner.
- Work in a team environment to ensure products are
- Competitive annual salary based on experience
- Profit Sharing Bonus
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid time off
- Long Term Disability
- Subsidized Gym Membership
Quality, consumer packaged goods, beauty, cosmetics,
quality control, quality assurance, technician,
standards, inspection, QC, QA, analysis, product,
measurement, testing, technical, examiner, laboratory,
chemistry, biology, scientist, biotechnology, biotech,
biomedical, chemist, procedure, manager, specialist,
industrial, engineer, manufacturer, manufacturing,
safety, package, packaging
Skills : Quality Assurance - > QA DeployManager
Xtreme Lashes - 19 months ago
Xtreme Lashes® Eyelash Extensions is a revolutionary product that will provide you with longer, thicker, luscious and natural looking...