Texas Contact Center
Blackboard is helping education leaders enhance every aspect of the teaching and learning experience. Blackboard’s broad reach covers our traditional, market-leading e-Learning solutions, in addition to mass notification, campus security, and commerce. We are dedicated to fostering a culture of lifelong education and growth. Across courses, campuses, organizations, companies, government agencies, and communities, Blackboard is powering the educational age around the globe.
Blackboard Student Services is a subsidiary of Blackboard Inc. (Nasdaq: BBBB) a global leader in enterprise technology and innovative solutions that improve the experience of millions of students and learners around the world every day.
For more information about Blackboard and our career opportunities, please visit www.blackboard.com .
Blackboard Student Services brings virtualized support and technology enabled solutions to the world’s most progressive institutions. We provide eLearning, IT Help Desk and comprehensive Student Lifecycle Management services that improve student engagement and accelerate learning. Our platform gives institutions an efficient, financially sustainable way to deliver services through the enrollment and learning process. Our goal is to build a better education experience for everyone by extending institutional resources to meet the growing demands of learners.
The Quality Coordinator is responsible for monitoring Customer Service Reps to score their call quality and to identify areas of concern for process improvement and innovation. The Quality Coordinator provides quality feedback, trend and analysis for both individuals and teams to ensure departmental goals are achieved.
The Quality C oordinator will play an integral role in the success of the organization. Specifically s/he will be responsible for:
- Monitors individual, team, and call center results to identify and recommend solutions on both positive and negative quality trends to ensure attainment of site revenue goals and performance targets
- Analyzes data and recommends solutions for implementation
- Assists with new client implementation by monitoring quality indicators and recommending solutions to identified issues or concerns
- Identifies knowledge base software issues and reports them to Knowledge Management for resolution
- Reviews supervisor quality reviews on customer service agents for compliance and consistency and provides feedback to the supervisor
- Establishes work procedures and processes that support company and department standards, procedures, and strategic directives
- Be available for employees who request additional coaching, counseling, direction and resolution as directed by the team supervisor
- Projects favorable image of the company to promote its objectives and goals and enhance customer relationships
- Works as a member/leader of projects that directly contribute to site success
- Associates or Undergraduate degree or Professional Certification preferred, High School diploma or equivalent required
- At least 1 year experience in a customer service/call center setting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to offer feedback in a productive and constructive manner
- Ability to interact professionally with clients, peers, and management
- Attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Excel
- Quality Assurance experience preferred
- Experience in a call center environment strongly preferred
Blackboard is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
Blackboard - 13 months ago
Chalk up Blackboard's success to the Internet. Blackboard develops software that lets schools create Internet-based learning programs...