Provides administrative support to the Quality Department. This position is responsible for executing audits of existing and new vendors. Assist with the development of improvement paln for vendors and ensures Quality and On Time Delivery compliance.
Compile quality data package for every sales orders
- Support QA/QC manager to maintain and organize QMS
- Responsible to manage and Compile Quality Data Package
- Maintain quality personnel qualification
- Coordinate materials control operations (raw material and finish components purchased)
Job Requirements/ Qualifications
- Review and control direct shipment requiring quality data package and COC, certificate of conformance
- Coordinate standard quality procedure from each department.
Only candidate meeting the minimum requirements will be considered.
- 1 year of work experience in Quality
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Some college or Associates degree is prefered
- Knowledgeable on API Q1 and API product specifications
- Proficiency with SAP preferred and MS Office is required
- IRCA Certified auditor is preferred
Cameron - 21 months ago
Cameron International knows how to work under pressure. A leading manufacturer, provider, and servicer of oil and gas industry equipment,...