The Quality Coordinator manages ESS’ quality system.
Ensures that ESS quality standards are met
Maintains and continuously improves the Quality Management System
- Manages the relation with ESS’ registrar.
- Ensures that ESS maintains its ISO 9001 and AS9120 certifications.
- Ensures that ESS activities are conducted according to EADS Code of Ethics.
- Regularly reviews and proposes to the President adjustments to quality procedures.
- Organizes regular quality and management reviews.
- Organizes internal quality audits.
Monitors ESS operations performance
Monitors ESS quality performance
Performs quality audits of ESS suppliers
Job Requirements :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Business or related field is preferred.
- A Certified Quality Auditor certificate is preferred.
U.S. Citizen or Green Card holder is required.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position, preferably in the Defense and Aerospace sector.
- Six Sigma experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of ITAR and EAR regulations is a plus.
- Prior exposure to European business practices is preferred.
- Intimidate experience with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Outlook is required.
- Attention to detail, inter-personal skills and ability to follow through are required.
- Good organizational skills and ability to keep calm under stress are required.
Travel Requirement: 5% to 10% travel
- Proficiency in German and/or French languages a plus.
The employment policy of EADS North America is to provide equal employment opportunity for all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy and gender identity), religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, family medical history or genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, or other non-merit based factor and to ensure affirmative action is taken to ensure the fulfillment of this policy
EADS North America offers a positive work environment and exceptional employee benefits. We realize that to be successful in life, there...