GFWM Mission Statement
Genworth Wealth Management serves independent financial advisors who build great businesses by making a difference in the lives of their clients. As advocates for our advisors’ livelihoods as well as the goals and dreams of their clients, we take a proactive role in teaching intelligent portfolio construction and how the management of risk instills confidence, clarity and calmness in all market conditions.
We offer a flexible combination of institutional and boutique investment strategies customized to individual goals and circumstances. We stay involved dedicated teams whose creative contributions help promote better outcomes for advisors’ practices and their investors’ portfolios. At the highest level, our product is a relationship of trust and dependability, which aligns the interests of both advisor and investor.
The Qulaity Coordinator executes a daily audit of workflow to ensure accuracy and timeliness of daily activity. The Quality Coordinator conducts proactive audits of various work types and review of exception reports. A successful candidate must work together in a team environment that works to eliminate/reduce opportunity for errors.
- Regular and predictable attendance is required
- Audit using the Citrix system
- Return defective units to operation team for correction
- Track daily production
- Daily reporting
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Ability to work 10:30 am to 7:00 pm
Ability to read, interpret and comprehend financial documents. Ability to speak effectively to other employees through phone and computer in order to come to resolutions. Command of English in both speaking and writing is essential
Ability to calculate percentages, values and other basic mathematical skills
Strong PC skills to include but not limited to Excel, Word, Outlook. Ability to learn Genworth Financial Wealth Management specific software within 20 days.
Business casual environment with high amount of mutual respect among the associates.
Preferred Candidate Qualifications:
Basic Qualifications Required:
- Bachelors degree in accounting, finance or business
- 2 -4 years auditing experience
- Candidate should have 3-5 years financial industry experience
- Experience auditing and editing
- Strong communication and organizational skills, detail oriented, self motivated, high-energy, and self-directed problem solver, with an execution focus
- Candidate should possess the ability to resolve problems through root cause analysis
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Financial and operational acumen
- Solid customer focus
Genworth Financial, Inc. is a leading Fortune 500® insurance holding company dedicated to helping people secure their financial lives....