The Quality Coordinator works directly with the customer, production and management to communicate customer quality issues and finalize resolution.
- Develop weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual quality reports that assist quality and manufacturing in assessing each plant performance to determine the corrective actions required to improve design and product manufacturing performance.
- Assist the QA team at the current factory location assigned with inputting, analyzing & determining root cause for customer issues in SalesForce.com. Capable of conducting dialogue with customers to understand the issue at hand & be willing to express Quanex Building Products warranty policies.
- ISO documentation coordinator will assign form numbers to company documents & maintain all corporate upper level documents. Capable of assisting plants with internal ISO audits.
- Be a mentor to Quality Technicians.
- Assist in the audit of products, which include the review of first article, conduct secondary measurements with scans & various inspection tools to verify parts conform to specifications.
- Tracking & reporting the status of Quality cases logged into SalesForce.com. This will include weekly advisement to the Director & QA Managers on the status of SalesForce.com open Quality cases.
- Assist in the inspection of loads & conduct process audits.
- Capable of assisting in the calibration of basic inspection hand tools. The primary focal point for managing the QA teams calibration listing.
- Minimum of associates degree in a technical field.
- ASQ certification is desirable.
- 2 – 3 years quality experience (technician or analyst).
- Database experience and product review knowledge.
- MS Office: Word, Excel (with charting knowledge), Access, PowerPoint, SOX, familiar with quality concepts & tools to include (PPAP, Gauge R&R, CpK studies, FMEA, Problem Solving tools, etc.).