Position: Quality Document and Record Control Specialist
Location : Torrington, CT
About our Company :
FuelCell Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ: FCEL) is a world leader in the development and manufacture of fuel cell power plants for clean, efficient and reliable electric power generation. With approximately 300 megawatts of power generation capacity installed or in backlog, we are a global leader in providing ultra-clean baseload distributed generation to utilities, industrial operations, universities, municipal facilities, government installations and other customers around the world. Our power plants have generated over one billion kilowatt hours of power using a variety of fuels including renewable biogas from wastewater treatment and food processing, as well as clean natural gas. The Company is currently in a growth mode and engaged in significant commercial development activities to ramp the business and sales of our DFC ® Power Plants.
Document and Record control specialist is responsible for management of all corporate quality documents and records:
- Organize and maintain control of documents and records in compliance with ISO9001 standards
- Review all incoming supplier Quality documents & records to assure compliance with FCE requirements
- Audit procedures in accordance with ISO9001 requirements
- Coordinate the review, update, release of quality related procedures
- Organize and archive all FCE quality records
- Distribution of “Controlled Documents” at manufacturing facility
Education: . Associates Degree
Experience: 5 years of work experience in a document control or quality role or related experience. Experience in manufacturing environment required.
Candidate should have / be:
- Excellent computer skills, specifically Microsoft Office Suite.
- MasterControl document vault system experience is a plus.
- Strong technical writing and communication skills
- Work experience in manufacturing environment is a must
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Strong organization skills
Experience with ISO9001 Quality system, specifically audit experience, is a plus
We offer a competitive pay, opportunity, and comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, company-paid life/disability insurance, 401(k) plan, employee stock purchase plan and generous paid leave.
No agencies please.
Candidate must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
FuelCell Energy, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.