Must have experience in Satellite Integration and Test, Move Safe operations, safety and health in operations awareness.
- Experience working in a team environment with multi-functional disciplines
- Good Oral and written communication skills
- A solid background in engineering principles
- Ability to run Failure Review Boards, MRBs, Must have QMRB Certification etc.
- Ability to read engineering drawings and support inspection efforts
- Ability to multi-task as well as the flexibility to adapt to dynamic work schedule changes. Desired skills Quality Engineering experience, MRB processing including disposition and corrective action, SAP/ERP experience.
- Good working knowledge of SAP/ERP processing as well as quality concepts and principles
- Familiar with different phases of spacecraft single line flow from integration and test through launch operations
- Familiar with Suspended Load operations as well as Move Safe spacecraft lift operations Specific Job Description Provide end-to-end responsibility of the overall Quality status of the assigned spacecraft while in the Denver GPS III Processing Facility (GPF). Position is tasked to maintain a comprehensive Quality lien which includes every aspect of procurement, fabrication, assembly, test, and launch operations. Maintaining and controlling the lien stop point process for major production milestones to include Test Readiness Reviews (TRR), Mission Success events, and Presidents reviews. This position will also be responsible for work instruction/test procedure processing and approval, inspection of product, QNote discrepancy management, customer interface, DCMA coordination, photo documentation, and documentation completeness. This Quality Engineer will be accountable for driving an error free environment, attention to details, strict process control and overall product acceptance. Standard Job Description Develops, modifies, applies and maintains quality evaluation and control systems and protocols for processing materials into partially finished or finished materials product. Collaborates with engineering and manufacturing functions to ensure quality standards are in place. Devises and implements methods and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products and production equipment. Designs and analyzes inspection and testing processes, mechanisms and equipment; conducts quality assurance tests; and performs statistical analysis to assess the cost of and determine the responsibility for, products or materials that do not meet required standards and specifications. Audits quality systems for deficiency identification and correction. Ensures that corrective measures meet acceptable reliability standards and that documentation is compliant with requirements. May specialize in the areas of design, incoming material, production control, product evaluation and reliability, inventory control and/or research and development as they apply to product or process quality. May be certified in lean and six-sigma quality engineering methodologies. Security Clearance Secret Typical Minimums Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 9 years of professional experience; or 7 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree. Considered an emerging authority. LMCareers Business Unit ESS4400 SPACE SYSTEMS COMPANY Business Area Space Systems Company Program GPS-III Department 8062D: ATLO/Prod-DEN Job Class QA/Test and Inspection Job Category Experienced Professional City Littleton State Colorado Relocation Available Negotiable Work Schedule 9x80B-9,9,9,9,off hrs/d in wk1, /9,9,9,9,8 in wk2 Req Type Full-Time Direct/Indirect Direct Shift First
Lockheed Martin Corporation - 2 years ago
Unwavering sense of purpose.
Our employees are the core of our business here at...