Quality Engineer |
Manufacturing Quality Engineer QSA Certified Engineer
If you are an experienced Quality Engineer with QSA training , please read on.......
We are a stable and growing company and due to growth we are seeking an Quality Engineer to join our team.
What is required for the position:
- Experience in SAE AS9100 standards.
- A degree in engineering or related.
- Experience in the Quality Assurance industry.
- QSA Training / QSA Certification
- Previous experience understanding regulatory standards and ensuring the fit within corporate procedures.
- Ability to travel
- Excellent communication skills and personality.
What you will be doing:
- Quality engineering such as: review of drawings, specs, regulatory standards and procedures.
- Focusing on manufacturing quality concerns and requirements for regulatory and federal guidelines.
- Technical support and input for the product spec and planning process.
- Development of technical information for quality assurance practices.
- Assist with creation of policies and procedures for certifications ( ISO, Production Certification and others )
- Preparation of reports for internal and executive team members for quality activities.
- Strengthening the department and effectiveness of the companys growth.
What is in it for you:
- Competitive compensation package including hourly, bonus, incentives and comprehensive benefits package.
- Ability to work for a stable and growing company with an established name in their industry.
If you are an experienced Quality Engineer with QSA training / QSA certification, please submit resume tor immediate confidential consideration.
Quality Engineer Manufacturing Quality Engineer QSA Certified Engineer
Key words: quality engineer, manufacturing engineer, QSA, ISO, aerospace engineer, manufacturing quality, quality engineer, BSE, engineer
Aviana Global - 10 months ago