Cvent is looking for a talented Quality Engineer to join our Technology team, which designs, develops and operates large-scale, Web-based applications. The Quality Engineer ensures the quality and integrity of the application. This position plays an integral role in application usability, providing product feedback at all stages of the development life cycle. This is an entry-level position with significant opportunity for career growth.
- Write and execute test plans for the application
- Review and assist in the development of test plans being prepared by others
- Document defects and work with engineers to resolve issues
- Provide usability feedback to the product team
- Assist in applying application standards
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent major.
- 1 – 2+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Interest in technology and a hunger for learning
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of relational databases and Microsoft Office required
- Knowledge of SQL, Software Development Lifecycle, HTML, XML, and automated testing tools a plus
Cvent - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard -