EHD Technologies is searching for a Quality Engineer, for a Direct Placement opportunity in the Kansas City, MO area.
Quality Engineer Job Purpose:
The QE provides statistical information for quality improvement by identifying testing methods and samples.
Quality Engineer Job Duties:
- Determines quality improvement parameters by identifying statistical methods relevant to manufacturing processes.
- Establishes statistical confidence by identifying sample size and acceptable error; determining levels of confidence.
- Establishes statistical reliability by using mean time before failure, weibull 3-parameter distribution, reliability modeling, and reliability demonstration tests.
- Develops experiments by applying full and fractional factorial techniques.
- Develops sampling plans by applying attribute, variable, and sequential sampling methods.
- Maintains statistical process controls by applying demerit/unit, zone charting, times two charts for distributions and individual-medial/range for multi-stream processes.
- Analyzes data by completing hypothesis, normal distribution, and process capability analysis tests.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data; making recommendations.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies; maintaining American society of quality control certified quality engineer qualification.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
For immediate consideration, please apply directly to posting or login and apply or create a profile by uploading your resume into our system. We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. The details of the position are only a summary; other duties may be assigned as necessary.
EHD Technologies is a leading provider of contract engineering, talent acquisition, and managed services. Exceeding customer expectations by recruiting top talent is what we do well. Established in 2002 as a provider of advanced quality engineering services, EHD Technologies is your best source for technical, operations, management and engineering and IT positions. We recruit skilled professionals to place in contract, contract to hire and direct placement career opportunities. EHD Technologies does not discriminate on the basis of an individuals race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other proscribed category set forth in federal or state regulations.
EHD Tech - 19 months ago
EHD Technologies, LLC is committed to protecting your privacy and developing technology that gives you the most powerful and safe online...