F. Ziegler has an immediate opening for a Senior Quality Engineer. Please visit our website, www.fziegler.com for company information.
- Respond to process upsets, assist ME in design and implementation of fixtures and tooling.
- Assist with PPAP process
- Programs and operate CMM
- Review inspection sheets for accuracy and applicability of inspection activities
- Design proper systems for NCM containment/reduction
- Selection proper inspection tooling, serve on CI team, assist with CAPA process
- Review and correct blueprint related issues, lead ECR process, assist with RCA/quality tools when needed
- Train and lead Quality Technicians
- Must have experience in CNC Machining environment.
Minimum Associate Degree, Bachelor Degree preferred.
- 2-4 years of related manufacturing experience
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Diverse knowledge of inspection and control methods, techniques and documentation.
- Strong attention to detail
This is a first shift position, with an annual salary of $65,000-$75,000 based on experience.
FZE offers a competitive benefits package including 401K match, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental, life insurance & more! Check out our website: www.fziegler.com.
FZE is a full-service machining & manufacturing service provider.