Founded in 1969, Flextronics International Limited has
grown into a $30 billion business and become one of the
world’s leading Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS)
providers that offers complete design, engineering, and
manufacturing services to aerospace, automotive,
computing, consumer digital, industrial, infrastructure,
medical and mobile OEM customers. With a network of
facilities in 33 countries and an employee base of over
a 230,000 strong, Flextronics helps customers design,
build, ship, and service electronics products worldwide.
Multek Flexible Circuits, Inc., is a leading global
developer and manufacturer of advanced laminates and
high-performance flexible circuit materials. Join us in
our easily accessible, Northfield, MN location - just
minutes from the metro area
Job location : Greater Minneapolis/ St Paul
This position will have leadership responsibility for
providing quality assurance expertise and working as a
team member with various Multek personnel to meet the
needs, requirements and expectations of our customers.
testing and evaluation.
- Develops standards and methods for inspection,
record quality and reliability data.
- Devises sampling procedures and instructions to
of discrepant material. Devises methods to assess
- Develops and implements procedures for disposition
cost and root cause for discrepant material.
product for process quality and reliability.
- Directs workers engaged in measuring and testing
sessions on quality control activities.
- Writes training material and conducts training
Manager as customer interface on quality related
- Supports Product Engineers and Quality Program
to satisfactory completion.
- Consolidates and reports quality results.
- Initiates corrective action requests and drives them
- Assists with development and implementation of
maintaining quality standards for processing
- Responsible for developing, applying, revising and
testing and evaluating the precision and accuracy of
- Designs and implements procedures for inspecting,
- Analyzes returned products and recommends corrective
- Approves product, process and equipment
REQUIRED (MUST-HAVE) QUALIFICATIONS:
- Provides liaison to various regulatory bodies
years of related experience.
- High School Diploma or GED, technical training or 6
REQUIRED (MUST-HAVE) QUALIFICATIONS:
experience, with 2 years or more experience in the
- Bachelor degree in related field or equivalent
high technology electronics industry or related
(either Hard Board or Flexible Circuit
- Experience in Printed Circuit Board manufacturing.
customers and suppliers.
- Ability to work directly with Automotive Industry
- Root cause analysis experience.
- Corrective and preventative action implementation
- Returned Material Authorization (RMA) process
Process/Product Control Plans implementation.
- Failure Mode Effect Analysis (FMEA) and
VDA and other systems) interaction
- Quality Management Systems (i.e., ISO9001, TS16949,
DOE, GR&R, GD&D experience
- Software proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Statistical Process Control (SPC) including ANOVA,
- Product troubleshooting and failure analysis
DESIRED (NICE-TO-HAVE) MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to travel internationally.
following equipment :
- Technical skills in the following areas and with the
- Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM)
- Thermal chambers (reliability testing) storage and
requirements (i.e., ISO13485, CGMP, FDA, etc.)
- Cross sectioning and analysis
- Medical device manufacturing and quality
Our Multek site in Northfield, Minnesota has specific US
- Advanced database skills – MS Access.
- Supervisory experience. (small group)
- EtQ and Oracle database user experience
Government guidelines which require that all employees
must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident. Candidates
interested in employment at Flextronics who are not US
Citizens or Permanent Resident are encouraged to visit
our corporate careers site at www.flextronics.com to
view other suitable opportunities.
Flextronics - 17 months ago
Headquartered in Singapore (Singapore Reg. No. 199002645H), Flextronics is a leading Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) provider...