Headquartered in Singapore, Flextronics is a leading
Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) provider
focused on delivering complete design, engineering and
manufacturing services to automotive, computing,
consumer, industrial, infrastructure, medical and mobile
OEMs. Flextronics helps customers design, build, ship,
and service electronics products through a network of
facilities in 30 countries on four continents. This
global presence provides design and engineering
solutions that are combined with core electronics
manufacturing and logistics services, and vertically
integrated with components technologies, to optimize
customer operations by lowering costs and reducing time
to market. For more information, please visit
Multek Flexible Circuits, Inc., a leading provider of
flexible interconnect products and industrial materials,
has immediate openings for a Quality Engineer to join
our team. Join us in our easily accessible, Northfield,
MN location - just minutes from the metro area.
for providing quality assurance expertise and
- This position will have leadership responsibility
working as a team member with various Multek
personnel to meet the needs, requirements and
expectations of our customers.
inspection, testing and evaluation.
- Develops and initiates standards and methods for
forms and instructions for recording, evaluating and
- Devises sampling procedures and designs and develops
reporting quality and reliability data.
disposition of discrepant material and devises
- Develops and implements methods and procedures for
methods to assess cost and responsibility.
product and tabulating data concerning materials,
- Directs workers engaged in measuring and testing
product or process quality and reliability.
training sessions on quality control activities.
- Compiles and writes training material and conducts
Manager with customer interfaces as necessary on
- Supports Product Engineers and Quality Program
quality related issues.
quality related data. Consolidates and reports
- Assures data availability and integrity for all
tracks to satisfactory completion.
- Initiates corrective action requests as needed and
- Assists with development and implementation of
maintaining quality standards for processing
- Responsible for developing, applying, revising and
materials into partially finished or finished
inspecting, testing and evaluating the precision and
- Designs and implements methods and procedures for
accuracy of products and/or production equipment.
recommends corrective action.
- Analyzes reports and returned products and
accuracy of production equipment and testing,
- Establishes program to evaluate precision and
measurement and analytical equipment and facilities.
- Approves product, process and equipment
REQUIRED (MUST-HAVE) QUALIFICATIONS:
- Provides liaison to various regulatory bodies
experience, with 4 years or more experience in
- Bachelor degree in related field or equivalent
engineering in the high technology electronics
industry or related field, specifically printed
circuit boards (PCB)
(preferably Flexible Printed Circuits)
- Experience in Printed Circuit Board manufacturing
customers and suppliers supporting;
- Ability to work directly with Automotive Industry
Process/Product Control Plans.
- Product qualification (PPAP)
- Root cause analysis
- Corrective and preventative actions.
- Returned Material Authorization (RMA) processes
- Failure Mode Effect Analysis (FMEA) and
VDA and other systems)
- Quality Management Systems (i.e., ISO9001, TS16949,
corrective action methodologies.
- Additional automotive standards such as MSA, 8D
applications and Minitab SPC software.
- Software proficiency in MS Office Suite of
- Technical skills in the following areas and with the
- Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM)
- Thermal chambers (reliability testing) storage and
DOE, GR&R, GD&D
- Cross sectioning and analysis
- Statistical Process Control (SPC) including ANOVA,
DESIRED (NICE-TO-HAVE) MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Product troubleshooting and failure analysis.
- Calibration systems and equipment
- Ability to travel internationally.
requirements (i.e., ISO13485, CGMP, FDA, etc.)
- Medical device manufacturing and quality
Our Multek site in Northfield, Minnesota operates under
- Advanced database skills – MS Access.
- Supervisory experience. (small group)
- EtQ and Oracle database user experience
specific US Government guidelines which require that all
employees in the facility must be a US Citizen or
Permanent Resident (I-485 adjustment of status petition
must have been approved). Candidates interested in
employment at Flextronics who cannot meet this
requirement at the time of employment are encouraged to
visit our corporate careers site at www.flextronics.com
to view other suitable opportunities.
Flextronics - 13 months ago
Headquartered in Singapore (Singapore Reg. No. 199002645H), Flextronics is a leading Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) provider...