NQA/Unitek (a division of NTS), is seeking someone with a technical and or quality engineering background and PPAP, to build a strong foundation of qualified resources to support all of Unitek’s customer’s tactical and strategic needs. This person can work remotely from Southern CA, MI or AZ. It involves up to 40% domestic travel.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Management of Competency/Capabilities of field inspectors, engineers and auditors (National and International)
- Represent Unitek in industry meetings and participate in industry working groups
- Lead the development of new capabilities to meet Unitek and Customer’s tactical and strategic needs
- Customer Engagement to identify industry and customer challenges and create solutions
- Innovate and Develop new products and capabilities
- Develop training processes and materials for field inspectors, engineers and auditors, training of these individuals.
- Responsible for all field personnel’s technical assessments, review of qualifications prior to submission to customers
- Support day to day organizational processes and customer needs
- Review corrective actions, root cause, preventive actions from customers and internal sources
- Participation in proposal responses and execution plans
- Ability to address our customers in person and via phone calls, occasional presentations to customers and field personnel
- US Citizenship
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline is highly preferred
- 10+ years of Technical OR Quality experience in engineering, project management, supply chain management and/or product/process quality
- Must have PPAP (Product Part Approval Process)/APQP (implementation or development)
- Must possessive effective Leadership, Management, and Communication skills and be able to work independently in a matrix work structure
- Must possess strong training skills
- Possess good analytical and report writing skills
- Must be capable of travel (up to 40% domestic travel)
- Experience working in the Aerospace industry
It is the policy of NTS to offer Equal Employment Opportunity to all individuals without regards to race, creed, ancestry, color, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, national origin, physical disabilities, pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions. This policy applies to all personnel actions including hiring, promotions, compensation, training, layoffs, recalls, and terminations.
National Technical Systems, Inc. - 20 months ago