A bachelor’s degree in Engineering or other technical discipline degree is required (or equivalent years experience), along with 2-3 years job experience in a Quality Engineering environment. Experience in the automotive industry and lean manufacturing is a plus. Must have statistical aptitude and understand concepts of geometric dimensioning and tolerance and knowledge of problem solving techniques. Personal computer skills are required, as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Involvement with the AQP in regards to team activities with the Process Flow, PFMEA and the Control Plan Documentation.
• Preparation, implementation, and maintenance of Quality Control work instructions.
• Involvement in quality improvement facilitation by establishing methods of data collection, control charting, dimensional inspection, documentation, or other experimental design techniques.
• Maintain reporting and disposal procedures for RMA scrap material.
• Sustain an effective statistical methods program.
• Assist in the training of value stream personnel in the use of statistical methods.
• Champion continuous improvements by organizing analysis and problem solving activities for corrective action.
• PPAP preparations and submissions.
• Insure a safe work environment is maintained, appropriate safety systems/processes are utilized, and insure compliance with all OSHA and other state/federal safety and environmental related rules and regulations
• Provide a clean and organized work environment through 5-S controls.
• Manage associates involved in team activities in a fair and consistent manner to insure compliance with personnel and company policies, procedures and safety rules and provide appropriate feedback. Insure performance evaluations are completed on time and they provide adequate and honest feedback on associates’ performance and include goals and/or areas of improvement needed.
• Provide growth and development opportunities for associate engagement and satisfaction.
• Maintain and comply with all other company and corporate systems and procedures as applicable for your area of responsibility.
• Perform other duties as needed to continue the productive operation of the company.
Pace Industries - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Pace Industries is an integrated company that provides quality die casting, manufacturing and engineering solutions worldwide.