Responsible for the design and implementation of
policies and procedures to ensure that quality standards
met during production. Oversees testing of processes and
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
testing models for analysis of raw materials, materials
- Performs inspections and sets quality assurance
in process, and finished products.
corrective action back to customers.
- Review and update ISO documentation and system.
- Document and standardize procedures.
- Manage Continuous Improvement.
- Perform root cause analysis on RMA’s and report
goods leaving the dock.
- Oversee quality from incoming raw material to finished
system and processes.
- Quality liason for software as it relates to overall
Division/Department : Inpro-Seal
% of Travel Required : 0-10%
Offer Relocation : Maybe
Shift/Hours : First Shift (Day)
Waukesha Bearings - 2 years ago
Waukesha Bearings is a leading designer and manufacturer of engineered hydrodynamic bearings and magnetic bearing systems for...