White Deer Run Inc is the largest provider of Drug and Alcohol Treatment in the state of Pennsylvania. We are looking for Part -Time (16 hours per week) team member to join our team in our Quality Improvement Department. |
Under the supervision of the Quality Improvement Director, the Quality Improvement Technician performs various clerical duties and provides support for the department.
1) Provides secretarial support for QI related functions.
2) Responsible for the collection and recording of all Quality Improvement data.
4) Assists the QI Committee as needed with all aspects of Performance Improvement.
5) Assists in maintaining staff training files and staff database.
6) Assists in maintaining clinical staff supervision files and keeps accurate records of supervision due dates.
7) Assists the Director of Quality Improvement and Nursing Services in reviewing staffing qualifications as mandated by PA Department of Health, Drug and Alcohol Licensing guidelines prior to clinical employment offers.
8) Assists in preparing for licensing and accreditation visits and follow up activity as needed.
10) Participates in developing, distributing, collecting, analyzing and monitoring of yearly employee training plans and other staff training functions.
12) Maintains accurate filing systems.
13) Responsible for managing documents and paperwork received from all programs and sites in an organized, accurate and retrievable manner.
Requires a HS Diploma or GED.
This position requires exemplorary organization, customer service and communication skills. Must be able to work in a fast pace environment, and have excellent skills in prioritizing workload and multi-tasking.