This position provides support for the Quality & Compliance for Student Health Services, and reports to the Senior Director.
- Develop and maintain tracking mechanisms for quality studies, staff competencies and patient complaints
- Maintain and update Student Health Services SharePoint site
- Maintain and update Student Health Services website and marketing materials
Gather and format data for quality reports and track compliance with accreditation standards.
Minimum Qualifications (Education & Experience):
- Develops and maintains tracking mechanisms for quality studies, staff competencies, and patient complaints as required by accreditation standards.
- Maintains Student Health Services SharePoint site in support of accreditation activities and staff communication.
- Maintains up to date policies and procedures in support of quality activities.
- Maintains and manages the Student Health Services website through USF Content Management System and develops marketing materials.
- Assists with data collection, financial reporting, and insurance meetings and reports as needed.
This position requires a high school diploma or equivalent, with at least four years of experience in an office or administrative support position. Additional education may not be substituted for this experience requirement.
Preferred Qualifications (Education & Experience):
A Bachelor's degree related to the duties of the position and proficiency with software programs: MS word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint, PowerPoint, Prezi, Indesign and Photoshop
Special Skills/Licenses/Training/Certifications Necessary:
Application Deadline Date:
Additional Information for Applicants:
This position is subject to a criminal background check.
This position allows eligible veterans and their spouses to claim Veterans Preference. Applicant's claiming preference are responsible for providing required documentation at the time of submitting application; such documentation is required for eligibility determination. All documents should be sent to: USFCareersHelp@admin.usf.edu.
Application Posting Date:
Founded in 1956, the University of South Florida has become the second largest university in the Southeast, with a student body of 36,000 on...