The Receiving Inspector will be responsible for the quality examination of production and engineering components and assemblies utilizing specialized technical inspection equipment and utilizing measurement techniques and analysis methods and procedures.
- Will examine quality characteristics through performing a variety of complex physical, mechanical and electrical testing and inspection functions, utilizing appropriate test and/or inspection equipment, techniques, method, and procedures.
- Analyzes discrepancies or deviation from pre-determined standards or specifications to ascertain source and cause; prepares and submits reports to the supervisor.
- Works from specifications, blueprints, engineering drawings, and diagrams.
- Adapts and sets up test equipment and devices for special tests.
- Tags or stamps approved and rejected items and prepares related forms, records and reports.
- Initiates NCR's documenting discrepancies
Diversity is our strength. Beyond our deep portfolio of enabling technologies and the broad range of applications and markets we serve, it's the collaborative strength of Excelitas' 3000+ employees across the globe that deliver value to our customers on a daily basis.
- Specialized training beyond high school in electrical/electronic or mechanical inspection techniques, along with 5 - 7 years experience or other equivalent training and experience.
- Must have some GD&T knowledge.
- Understands and applies GD&T principles.
- Knowledge of metrology processes.
- Ability to use and/or program visual/digital measuring system with a Renishaw Probe is a plus.
Excelitas Technologies is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.