Under the Quality Manager and the VP - Operations, the Quality Inspector will be responsible to develop continual improvement throughout the facility focusing on daily NQSU “out of box product quality audits.”
During his/her mission the candidate will work with employees to develop understanding of quality requirements, issues, and solutions.
Associates Degree in Science, Technical, or Engineering field or equivalent experience.
Training and/or experience in Six Sigma, 5S, Lean Manufacturing.
Perform daily quality audits of work-in-progress.
Pays / Région
- Perform quality audits of finished goods (publishing NQSU audit results).
- Work with employees to develop understanding of quality requirements.
- Participate in the management of HFI (Hold For Inspection) areas.
- Participate in internal quality audit program.
- Participate in programs related to 5S and Lean Manufacturing.
USA / Pennsylvania
3 years minimum
SEB Groupe - 18 months ago
JH Technical Services, Inc.
Pittsburgh Career Connector
- 2 days ago
- 4 hours ago
SMS Millcraft, LLC
- 47 minutes ago
Groupe SEB raises its present and future customers' awareness of its ethical approach. Since September 2006, the company's sales...