The Quality Intern is a vital part of the Quality Department by providing support. They are responsible for completing and adding value to various projects in the areas of Customer Service, Six Sigma, and One Right Way.
The Quality Intern not only works with our Quality Department but also works closely with the Sales and marketing team by assisting on projects and running reports.
· Provide assistance on the launch of One Right Way Power Generation.
· Run monthly reports for customer satisfaction, Six Sigma Projects, Compliance and Sales and Marketing Reports.
· Create Operations and Maintenance Manuals/ Schedules for Branches.
· Assist on various Six Sigma Projects that are currently in progress.
· Create forms in Excel for branches, manuals, and field service departments.
· Create various process maps and matrices.
· Participate in various internal audits.
· Junior or Senior currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or Supply Chain.
· Course work and/or prior work in Supply Chain.
· Green Belt Certification is a plus.
· Excellent computer skills, specifically Microsoft Office and Adobe.
· Previous experience with Minitab.
· Ability to handle high stress situations and manage multiple priorities.
· Superior interpersonal and strong leadership skills.
· Ability to learn software systems, such as BMS.
· Able to work on own with little to no supervision regularly.
· Highly skilled in problem recognition and resolution
· Demonstrate a commitment to personal and worksite safety.
· Desire to continuously develop and improve skills for high job performance.
What We Offer
We offer excellent benefits for our employees. Benefits include:
· 401k with employer match
· Tuition assistance and training
· Paid vacation/holidays/uniforms
· A competitive wage and much more.
We offer a growth opportunity for those who are willing to learn and develop their skills.
If interested, please click “Apply On-line”.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Cummins Crosspoint, LLC participates in E-Verify