Lab Support has an immediate Direct-Hire Quality Lab Coordinator need with one of our leading Food and Beverage clients in the Greater Philadelphia Region!
The QA Coordinator has responsibility for the following items:
- Coodinating work and activities of all quality lab staff
- Ensure that new and current staff are training properly according to BC protocol in quality, analytical, sensory, micro and food safety test procedures and methods
- Oversee supplies and inventory and ensure it is maintained, submitting requests for supplies, and maintaining inventory and requisition records
- Maintain quality assurance programs
- BA/BS degree (Food Science, Microbiology, Biology, preferred).
- High Level of Computer Competency ( SAP, Microsoft Office)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- High Level of experience in the Food Industry or related GMP regulated industry highly desirable.
- Understanding of Food Safety, HACCP, Laboratory Safety, Quality Assurance and GMP principles highly desirable.
- Exposure to and experience with ISO, GFSI (BRC/SQF), Kosher, Regulatory highly desirable.
On Assignment - 7 months ago